Recently she challenged her followers to finish 5 UFO's "unfinished projects" in 5 months - that is 1 project a month. I think I can do that - so I am up for the challenge. Here is my list:
1. “Ohio Star Crossing” by Country Threads. I started this 2 years ago, got busy with something else and never went back. I love this quilt and everything else by Country Threads.
2. “In the Woods” designed by me “Farmhouse Threads”. I designed this quilt for Diamond Textiles and made it with their fabric for Spring Market. I think I need one for myself so I want to make another one.
3. I signed up for “Primitive Gatherings” Summer Block of the Week – WHAT WAS I THINKING??????? I love it – but time is not on my side these days.
I am going to do it anyway!
4. I want to make this quilt by Country Threads “Line Up”. I just love it and maybe now I will get it made.
5. I promised my son-in-law’s sister I would make her this quilt a long time ago. Another one of my designs – it has family pictures in it printed on inkjet fabric sheets.